Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Still lots of winter left were i live, considering dropping the front bumper and cleaning the accumulated debrie behind the rads as seen on 986 posts.
will the 987 have the same issues with buildup that the 986 has or did porsche change the design enough in 05 to avoid this problem.
Viewed a post on cleaning behind rads on a 986 recently that blew my mind on the amount off buildup that can accumulate over a few years that can have
negative affects with regards to corrosion and proper cooling with blocked air flow to rads.Has anyone dropped there front bumper to cheak and does the
987 exhibit the same issues.
Yes. The 987 gathers as much stuff as the 986. The radiators and openings are in the same low position, anything at that height gets scooped up. The only thing that would cut down / eliminate this is installing some screens.
Do u know were to purchase a set,may as well install some while bumpers off,hopefully can get something black that dosent stand out,i kinda like those
large air intake openings,one off the changes from the older boxsters that i really liked.
moresquirt
Do u know were to purchase a set,may as well install some while bumpers off,hopefully can get something black that dosent stand out,i kinda like those
large air intake openings,one off the changes from the older boxsters that i really liked.

Check out these.
[www.porschemesh.com]
Guenter thats perfect thx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login