Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
The really scary thing is that this car will be sold as a CPO to an unsuspecting customer.
SteveJ (2010 987 base, manual trans)
The really scary thing is that this car will be sold as a CPO to an unsuspecting customer.

That is the scary thing.
PCNA doesn't want to keep it and there is a huge incentive to shine it up, put it on a dealership floor and give it a CPO warranty. There will always be another buyer out there looking for a good deal on a 911.
... this final video is pretty good.
Especially the wrap-up.
I was ROTFLMAO.
Happy Porscheing,
Pedro

PS: If he would have bout a Boxster he wouldn't have had all those issues winking smiley

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
I like this guy, Nick. He ran through the problems he had with the car. Told us what he went through and how he handled it. Then he follows up when he tells everyone that the case has been resolved to his satisfaction. I think it shows what you can achieve by staying level headed, persistent and positive.

It will be interesting to see what choice he will make. Two fair options, I think.
Had a similar experience
Bob G - Saturday, 19 April, 2014, at 1:49:11 pm
My first Boxster, a '99, was unfortunately a similar case, with engine problems from the first day I had it. After six weeks of flat-bedding, much dealer shop time, a new cylinder head that was also defective, etc., the dealer and PCNA told me "We want to replace your car." A week later I picked up another new Boxster -- very similar to the first one but with additional attractive options, all gratis.

For "Huschke" and me, it was the beginning of a great, 13-year ride that only ended with the purchase of my current car, an '08 Boxster S (RS 60 Spyder).

I didn't make a video, though. winking smiley
He needs to learn how to pronounce Porsche.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login