Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Yesterday I exchanged emails with a board member (eicheldp) who lives in Allentown PA. It go me thinking about "Eastern Shore Boxster Buddies" with members in Reading, the Lehigh Valley, NYC, MD etc. It is a nice time of the year for a drive.

Jeff Benson:

2016 Boxster, See it here: www.greatvalleyhouse.com/Boxster

First car: 1952 Hudson Hornet

First roadster: 1962 Austin Healy 3000 III

Still have: Computer free 1974 MGB

Previous Porsches since 1982: 924, 944, 944S, and four Boxsters; 97, 03, 08 & 2012
I'll join in, depending on the date.
to agree to the date then we can pick a place to meet up and decide where we should we go? What are you driving these days. Have you been in touch with some of the other guys? I
mission impossible.............
Harvey in FL - Tuesday, 22 April, 2014, at 9:04:53 pm
Jeff (Philly)
Hey Rev have you been in touch with some of the other guys? I

Nobody is in touch with Rev Dennis ever since he got his 2008 Shelby GT. They just don't want to be seen with American j***. Can't blame them, right?
08 Shelby GT blue 'vert is gone. Still have the 07 Shelby GT/SC coupe. Wonderful cars. I am happy to join you guys. Let me know when. BK in Elkton, MD as a starting point according to tradition, I suppose.
Windmill Family Restaurant
Jeff (Philly) - Tuesday, 22 April, 2014, at 10:35:52 pm
How about a less aggressive ESBB restart. Maryland is a long way from Allentown where our only other drive candidate lives. I propose the Windmill Restaurant location below and a drive to lunch in Lancaster county. If we can agree on the date (4/26), the location to meet and we have a quorum then we can decide on where to go from there. Otherwise we can try this again later someday.

Windmill Family Restaurant
2838 Main St
Morgantown, PA 19543
If it ends up the three of us that is fine. Experience tells me others will join in. Windmill starting point suits me. Actually the bank behind that has an empty parking lot on the weekends. How about a run out to Strasburg and a ride on the steam train for something different? There is a neat restaurant out there for lunch also. Or whatever.
OOps....I really cannot go this weekend. I got a new puppy and he needs a lot of attention just yet....

Well, I gave it a try to see if there was any residual interest in ESBB.
Maybe we just should say that there were some great runs and RIP ESBB
If there is a new, or revived, group of drivers in the Mid-Atlantic region I will ride along if invited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2014 07:54PM by Jeff (Philly). (view changes)
Well, I'm still around but couldn't have made this weekend. Maybe the next one. ESBB was always a bit like herding cats, but when we did get them together they were a fun time.

How long til crab season? smileys with beer

Dave - 06 987 S coupe SG/NL; gone (but still my first love): 03 986 AS/GG/BK;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2014 05:31PM by Dave In MD. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login