Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
It's been 2 years
Charlie in Limerick, Pa. - Sunday, 13 February, 2011, at 10:26:36 pm
since I picked up my new Boxster. As of 19,000 miles the car has performed flawlessly. It's as fun to drive as the day I picked it up.
It's all permagrin cool smiley

Charlie
2008 Boxster Blk/Beige/Blk
Not enough people...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Monday, 14 February, 2011, at 9:07:58 am
... post good news stories.
All we hear is gloom and doom.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: Not enough people...
Alcantera - Monday, 14 February, 2011, at 11:35:37 am
Great idea Pedro! Here is a little uplifting news: I took my wife Lynne out for supper Saturday night. Being a gentleman, I dropped her off at the restaurant main door. and a group of kids gave me the thumbs up and pointed at the Boxster. The same day I was sitting at the mall in the parking lot and a couple got out of the car beside me. I guess they didn't see me in the car checking my emails. I heard the wife say, "What a beautiful car hon! What is that!?" She then went to the front of my hood and said< "Oh its a Porsche!" She then saw me looking out at her, and said, "Oh that's so embarrassing, but nice car! " Yes they may have some issues, but when you go to the barn to pick a horse, no one wants the old Camry - er mare!!
Happy anniversary, Charlie! hot smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 14 February, 2011, at 10:08:55 am
How about posting a picture of you and your Permagrin machine! smiling smiley

Your experience has been the same as mine. In 5 seasons of driving, I've put 40K+ miles on my 06. Everyone of those miles caused me severe permagrin, an affliction I'm willing to live with. cool smiley

Here's to many more great, trouble free miles. smileys with beer

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
In my case, almost 8 years on my 02 S
jg wnc - Monday, 14 February, 2011, at 2:48:59 pm
I've got 60,000 (s)miles and nothing much more than routine maintenance, certainly nothing catastrophic or costly. It hit 66F today in ATL and I took it out with the top down for the fist time this year! Kinda like a Valentine's gift to myself! the finger smiley
Ahh, top down today in Panama City Beach...'nuff said! *NM*
dghii - Monday, 14 February, 2011, at 3:01:54 pm
dghii
2000 Boxster S 6speed 112k miles
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login