Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Pedro are you designing the electric boxster?
Steve (Morro Bay) - Tuesday, 15 February, 2011, at 8:33:29 am
Looks like you had a hand in the paint job if nothing else smiling smiley

[www.topgear.com]

[www.topgear.com]
I really like...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Tuesday, 15 February, 2011, at 9:06:13 am
... the paint scheme.
But there's nothing like: Suck, Bang, Blow!
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: Pedro are you designing the electric boxster?
Alcantera - Tuesday, 15 February, 2011, at 11:11:46 pm
Strange , why have intakes and rads on an Electric car? I guess this all makes sense but +you can see were this is going, Self parking ,radar braking, tired driver alerts! Lady's and Gentlemen the driver will soon be obsolete. Get in your window less car, turn on the gps radar guided autopilot and off you go. You watch you tube while your car drives you home, I guess there's an upside I could have six beers and drive homesmileys with beer
Re: Pedro are you designing the electric boxster?
Guenter in Ontario - Tuesday, 15 February, 2011, at 11:27:43 pm
Alcantera
Strange , why have intakes and rads on an Electric car? I guess this all makes sense but +you can see were this is going, Self parking ,radar braking, tired driver alerts! Lady's and Gentlemen the driver will soon be obsolete. Get in your window less car, turn on the gps radar guided autopilot and off you go. You watch you tube while your car drives you home, I guess there's an upside I could have six beers and drive homesmileys with beer

In addition to all that, drviers licence test will include ability to text. After all, you'll have to have something to do while in transit from point A to point B.

....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Electric cars need cooling too
Boxsterra - Wednesday, 16 February, 2011, at 8:44:22 pm
Not anywhere near as much as on an internal combustion engine though.

Besides it will take a while before the different requirements of electric cars cause us to remove the vestiges of the outgoing technology.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login