Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
techNOwind
ff42racer - 8 years ago
I bought the techNOwind 2 from Pedro even before I got my new 981. Brilliant idea this man had and executed. Fit like a glove and the rear view is so much better with it.
Pedro thanks for a great product. I also had the clear side markers before the car got here also. The rear was naked from the dealer before I drove it off of the lot.
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
ff42racer
I bought the techNOwind 2 from Pedro even before I got my new 981. Brilliant idea this man had and executed. Fit like a glove and the rear view is so much better with it.
Pedro thanks for a great product. I also had the clear side markers before the car got here also. The rear was naked from the dealer before I drove it off of the lot.

Sounds like a repeat of my experience. I also got a techNOwind 2 from Pedro while I was waiting for my 981 to arrive. In my test drives, I just found the factory mesh restricts your rearward vision too much.

Enjoy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login