Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
I think this will look really great when finished
Alcantera - Sunday, 20 February, 2011, at 8:27:02 am
I have always preferred the look of a Boxster over a Cayman. This morning I was surfing and found this picture on Planet 9. I guess it was always the back that looked a little off to me; my buddy has the same impression. He owns a Z06 but is always a little Porsche curious winking smiley The conversations we have about the Cayman always included, "Its a great car, but I don't know, there is something weird about the back!!" So check this out - I stole one of the guys pics: [tinypic.com]
Hey Mr. Alcantera...
CarreraLicious - Sunday, 20 February, 2011, at 11:04:34 am
Just a tip... You can just cut and paste the link located in the box under "IMG code for forums and message boards", and then it'll post the picture in your post instead of having the reader have to click the link to get to the tinypic site to view what you are talking about. smiling smiley

For example....

Current: 07 Carrera S Cab - Midnight Blue/Sand Beige
Previous: 01 Boxster - (formerly boxtaboy), 86 944, Instagram: @Carreralicious
Huh? Signature didn't show up Mr. Burg?...
CarreraLicious - Sunday, 20 February, 2011, at 11:35:19 am
Seems to work for me. smiling smiley

Current: 07 Carrera S Cab - Midnight Blue/Sand Beige
Previous: 01 Boxster - (formerly boxtaboy), 86 944, Instagram: @Carreralicious
Sig shows, but nope, no picture . . .
Burg Boxster - Sunday, 20 February, 2011, at 12:36:13 pm
Here's what I see. . .

Now, it could easily be technical difficulties on my end too confused smiley

Truth be told, I don't mind avatar pix but I prefer not seeing signature pix - too cluttery and sets off my ADH... oh look, there's a squirrel outside my window grinning smiley
Re: Sig shows, but nope, no picture . . .
Alcantera - Sunday, 20 February, 2011, at 3:13:59 pm
[tinypic.com] Why do you guys pick on me about technical stuff. I just got the latest Apple computer from a guy in a alley in Toronto for only $500 bucks and a half pack of smokes, and Mr. Smarty Pants, it's not cut and paste it's cut and tape It's no wonder we had to put that lake on the border or you guys would be up here stealing all of our ideas smileys with beer
Lol!...
CarreraLicious - Sunday, 20 February, 2011, at 6:24:19 pm
Now that's funny. I think my son has one of those apple computers too. grinning smiley

Wasn't pickin on ya btw...just trying to make things easier. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login