Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
What a great surprise this morning. The last couple of days, with record highs in the mid 40's F, we lost most of our s**w.

This morning, had a knock on the door and there was Dave, already suffering from Permagrin. He's got winter tires on his Boxster and has been driving it all winter. He tossed me the keys to his 986 and out we went. Road mostly dry, but with the ice covered sections here and there after getting drifting s**w yesterday and return to normal temperatures. You could feel the car drift on those sections. ...ahh, yes. The Symphony in Flat Six. I've really missed that sound, the clutch, the snick, snick of the shifter. It felt SO good. hot smiley

THANK YOU Dave.

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
You weren't the only one eye rolling smiley grinning smiley *NM*
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 20 February, 2011, at 11:55:56 am
Re: Glad for you
bgale (Montrose,CO) - Sunday, 20 February, 2011, at 1:47:43 pm
I actually drove mine on Friday and Saturday. Got up this morning, looked out the window and it's all white againsad smiley The sun is out so I'll probably be able to get out tomorrow again - assuming no more sn**w later today.
Re: Yahoo!!!!!! Thanks to Alcantara. Permagrin fixed. smiling bouncing smiley
Alcantera - Sunday, 20 February, 2011, at 4:28:05 pm
Your Welcome and oh look no little yellow light. Tonight we get a big snow storm; maybe next week we can go find a empty parking lot , turn off the PSM and try this [www.youtube.com]
Re: Yahoo!!!!!! Thanks to Alcantara. Permagrin fixed. smiling bouncing smiley
newt - Sunday, 20 February, 2011, at 8:32:58 pm
that video was sick! ....the dude has some serious skills
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login