Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Friday scan day
Dave In MD - Friday, 25 March, 2011, at 7:30:40 pm
First outing of spring. Three days at VIR. drinking smiley

New trailer, new wheels and tires for the road, and new track tires. Life is good!

Dave - 06 987 S coupe SG/NL; gone (but still my first love): 03 986 AS/GG/BK;
Re: Friday scan day
Naples986 - Friday, 25 March, 2011, at 10:52:59 pm
Sebring in the spring.

No more complains about rush hour at home eye popping smiley

Laguna Seca
Trygve (San Francisco, CA) - Saturday, 26 March, 2011, at 10:35:47 pm
Laguna Seca yesterday... (1) The day started out horrible with mostly rain. (2) Two 10+ year old Boxsters during a rain break. (3) Then the rain clouds moved away and it stayed dry all afternoon. (4) Had a great race!

Source: flickr.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2011 10:38PM by Trygve (Alameda, CA). (view changes)
Re: Laguna Seca
ff42racer - Monday, 28 March, 2011, at 3:03:35 pm
Looks like You and Kevin had a nice dual. I take it from your post that you won.
Re: Laguna Seca
Trygve (San Francisco, CA) - Tuesday, 29 March, 2011, at 1:08:31 am
Kevin and I run in different classes so we aren't competing directly. We usually run pretty close lap times though, so we sometimes get to have a little fun in practice. This time with the very wet morning, the afternoon was a bit of a toss-up as to which cars would "get to grips" with the drying track fastest. I did fairly well and got a great start.
last Friday scan day
Harvey in FL - Friday, 1 April, 2011, at 12:53:19 pm
Dave In MD
First outing of spring. Three days at VIR. drinking smiley

New trailer, new wheels and tires for the road, and new track tires. Life is good!

I'm ready for my third attempt to learn Sebring. Seventeen turns is fun. I was at 75 mph at turn 1, now I'm at 83 mph. Speed comes with learning the track and being smooth. It looks like I need a trip to the track once a month to keep my permagrin.

I now have a new 2010 helmet and permanent numbers. I'm not ready for the r compounds yet. I agree "Life is Good".

[i198.photobucket.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login