Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Here, north of the boarder, the driving season is getting short. We've had lots of rainy, cloudy days. So when it's dry, it's time to get out to enjoy some Fall colours. I got out to explore a few new roads. Even though the weather was fairly cloudy, it was still a relatively warm day for this time of year. I came across this field where there will still some pumpkins that hadn't been harvested yet

Great shot Guenter. I’m curious, what ‘new road’ is this?
Thanks. It's just a road that I haven't been on before. Nothing special in terms of driving. I had to take a drive to Woodstock (No they've never had a music festival at this one.) So I just searched for a route that I hadn't take before and came across this field of pumpkins and trees in the background. The colours this year aren't as vibrant as some years, but still a lot better than they'll be a couple of months from now when everything will be black, gray and white. Enjoy it while we can.
Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
and the CURVEN8R just seems to have developed this technique of photobombing some of my pictures. As far as I can remember, that wasn't listed as one of the options when I was playing with the configurator. grinning smiley
great pic Guenter

Boxster looks awesome as usual!
The Boxster looks like it just rolled off the assembly line..
Took advantage of a couple of hours of sunshine yesterday afternoon with some refreshing temps in the 40's F.

Beautiful time of year up there. And a beautiful, well-cared for car. I grew up in western New York, and it feels so familiar. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login