Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
We had fun today
george g - Thursday, 31 March, 2011, at 6:23:59 pm
Around here there are alot of Porsches. We used to wave but hardly ever got a return especially from the 911's and of course Turbos. tongue sticking out smiley So today while driving about we waved like we knew everyone and laughed as some acknowledged us and probably most wondering who the hell we were. grinning smiley We'll do this for awhile and see what happens. What fun.
Re: We had fun today
Dave In MD - Thursday, 31 March, 2011, at 10:52:50 pm
If I see them in time, I flash the lights. Same reactions. I do it anyway too. The Carrera GT that I see on occasion always flashes back!

Dave - 06 987 S coupe SG/NL; gone (but still my first love): 03 986 AS/GG/BK;
I don't get a wave back. The times I can watch the other driver, I believe the other driver just doesn't see me. Sometimes on the freeway I can pull along side the other car and the driver doesn't even glance over.

It happens to me too. I'll be moving along and out of the corner of my eye catch a Porsche at a side street, a light, or coming the other way, and I just didn't see the other car in time to wave.

Sincerely,

MarcW.
Re: We had fun today
Spanky - Friday, 1 April, 2011, at 8:04:07 pm
I notice the same thing. I have my Boxster and I have a Toyota FJ. I rarely get acknowledgement from other Boxster drivers... but I always get waves smiles and headlight flashes from other FJ Cruisers. Those FJ owners are a definite clan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login