Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Getting ready for the summer and my first ever DE next month. Some normal spring jobs but more than usual for me this year. Techno Brace and Techno Torque 2 went in this weekend (Thanks, Pedro). Brake fluid change next weekend (just before pre-tech). I am hoping the existing pads pass tech inspection but I have a new set on order already in case they they don't. New rear tires are about a month old. They have a couple hundred miles on them already so I don't think the "newness" will be an issue for the DE. Fronts were bought last year but are the same brand as the new rears (Hankook V12 Evo). Alignment to be done Tuesday (I wanted to do the brace install first in case I had to finagle anything but it was easy just removing the sway bar bushings). No problematic handling symptoms but it has been years since the last alignment so I figured it was time. $50 coupon from the local Porsche dealer made that an easier decision. Hopefully after all this the car and I will have a fun, hassle free summer.

I really wanted to drive far enough to reset the mapping and try out the Techno Torque 2 this afternoon but it will have to wait. Wishing everyone good luck and as few as possible bloody knuckles with their spring Boxster projects. I had 2 minor bleeders this weekend. Not bad for me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login