Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
What a gorgeous day in southern Ontario.
Guenter in Ontario - Saturday, 9 April, 2011, at 10:53:39 pm
Sunshine, 60 well above average degrees and topless Boxsters.

We took our first drive after dehybernating the CURVEN8R yesterday. After getting an invite from Mike (I know you're lurking here winking smiley ), we headed out for a drive to let our Boxsters stretch their legs.

Told my wife that Pedro says to keep the revs up to help lubricate all the bearings. So she said that if Pedro says so, I'd better do it. We'll we managed to "lub 'em up real good". smiling bouncing smiley Love the sound of the Symphony when that needle dances between 4200 and 7000, combined with carving through some of those curves. Feels so good to be able to drive it again after 4 months. Permagrin is alive and well. smiling smiley

Getting ready to head out.

We managed to find a few twisty back roads and ended up in Stratford.

Avon Theatre in the background.

Still got some shine on that hood.

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Re: What a gorgeous day in southern Ontario.
jwdbox - Sunday, 10 April, 2011, at 10:12:32 am
Glad to see you and CURVEN8R out and about. Sounds like hot dog and doughnut runs are back on the agenda cool smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 10 April, 2011, at 11:55:16 am
jwdbox
Glad to see you and CURVEN8R out and about. Sounds like hot dog and doughnut runs are back on the agenda cool smiley

You know me all too well. grinning smiley
Petee_C - Monday, 11 April, 2011, at 8:49:54 am
Guenter in Ontario
smiling bouncing smiley Love the sound of the Symphony when that needle dances between 4200 and 7000, combined with carving through some of those curves. Feels so good to be able to drive it again after 4 months. Permagrin is alive and well. smiling smiley

I believed you until I got to that line..... curves in Southern Ontario? You weren't racing around the on/off ramps on the Hwy 7/8 - wellington St exits were you?

I got 2 quick trips out in my Boxster S on saturday. Lifted the cover, and started her up. Did a 10 pt wiggle to get it out of hibernating spot. Parked her in the sun to warm up the canvas and plastic top, and took a top down ride with my 5yr old for a 'Fruit smoothy' and timbit.

P
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 11 April, 2011, at 9:01:58 am
Petee_C
Guenter in Ontario
smiling bouncing smiley Love the sound of the Symphony when that needle dances between 4200 and 7000, combined with carving through some of those curves. Feels so good to be able to drive it again after 4 months. Permagrin is alive and well. smiling smiley

I believed you until I got to that line..... curves in Southern Ontario? You weren't racing around the on/off ramps on the Hwy 7/8 - wellington St exits were you?

I got 2 quick trips out in my Boxster S on saturday. Lifted the cover, and started her up. Did a 10 pt wiggle to get it out of hibernating spot. Parked her in the sun to warm up the canvas and plastic top, and took a top down ride with my 5yr old for a 'Fruit smoothy' and timbit.

P

Hi Pete. I bet your son had a blast - Fruit smoothy, Timbit AND a ride in a Boxster. What more could a kid want. smiling smiley

As for the curves. Well there are a few around if you know where to find them out Stratford way. But there are lots of twisties to the north and east of us. Let me know if you want to come and join us sometime, we'll show you where they are. smiling bouncing smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Petee_C - Monday, 11 April, 2011, at 9:20:21 am
Guenter in Ontario

Hi Pete. I bet your son had a blast - Fruit smoothy, Timbit AND a ride in a Boxster. What more could a kid want. smiling smiley

As for the curves. Well there are a few around if you know where to find them out Stratford way. But there are lots of twisties to the north and east of us. Let me know if you want to come and join us sometime, we'll show you where they are. smiling bouncing smiley

I live in Heidelberg, work in Stratford.... your definitiion of 'lots' is different then mine LOL.....

[blog.pjbj.ca]

... though, we should definitely meet up sometime.

Peter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2011 09:24AM by Petee_C. (view changes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login