Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Does anyone recognize this car?
Tony in Whittier - Monday, 18 April, 2011, at 1:56:54 am
It was running in the World Challenge race at the Long Beach Grand Prix. It was the first Cayman I have seen in a high profile sanctioned race. smiling smiley I attended Friday's event.

Our local PCA had an ALMS Grand Prix party on Thursday. Some Porsche notables were there: Alwin Springer, past president of Porsche Motorsports; Jens Walther, current president of Porsche Motorsports and Porsche's German head of Motorsport, Hartmut Kristen.

I talked with Alwin and Jens each for a few moments. The consensus is that Porsche will not promote/support a Cayman race program. I also spoke my peace about the current IMS failures reported on the internet. Let's just say that this subject fell on deaf ears.

The first pic is of local sports talk show celebs, Vic "The Brick" Jacobs and Steve Hartman. AM 570 KLAC. Helio Castroneves autograph session and ALMS pics also provided.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a groupie shading you while you are waiting your practice runs turn? smiling smiley

[www.tinysites.com]
It looks like one of the ...
Pedro (Odessa, FL) - Monday, 18 April, 2011, at 8:17:37 am
... Mantis Racing Caymans from Canada.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

[www.mantissport.ca]

Pedro Bonilla
1998 Boxster 986 - 311,000+ miles: [www.PedrosGarage.com]
PCA National Club Racing Scrutineer - PCA National HPDE Instructor - PCA Technical Committee (Boxster/Cayman)

Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar

"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting" ... Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in "LeMans"

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older"... Mario Andretti

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose" ... Ayrton Senna
Re: It looks like one of the ...
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 18 April, 2011, at 10:39:01 am
Pedro (Weston, FL)
... Mantis Racing Caymans from Canada.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro

I agree with Pedro. Here's a shot of the Mantis Racing Cayman at Mosport.

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login