Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
It's been a long 5 months. smiling smiley
CarreraLicious - Sunday, 24 April, 2011, at 11:55:41 am
Cause I've been so busy at work, and the long/harsh winter here, my Boxster had been in storage in my garage for about 5 months. In the cold months, I hardly missed driving the Boxster, as I took the trusty FX35 to/from work for my daily commute everyday, but now that temps hit above 70F today, I couldn't resist anymore. Took the car cover off, unplugged the battery maintainer, checked my tire pressures, and she started up on the first try. What a glorious car!! I'm in love again....

Happy Easter everyone!

Re: It's been a long 5 months. smiling smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 24 April, 2011, at 5:50:02 pm
Yessiree. 4.5 months. Then a short topless drive in a Boxster on a Spring day, sure can change things. winking smiley

[pedrosboard.com]

Just glad your wife talked you into keeping it. smiling smiley

Glad to hear you're finally getting some nice weather to enjoy that Symphony in Flat Six again.

We got out for another drive today. Not as warm as yesterday, but hey, 60 degrees is way better than we've had for the past 5 months or so. Took a run over to Elora with some friends of ours. Isn't it great that Spring is FINALLY here? hot smiley

CarreraLicious - Sunday, 24 April, 2011, at 6:14:03 pm
Thanks Guenter. Yeah, I totally forgot how nice that flat 6 with my desnorked intake sounded.....especially when the top is down. Funny that the tires didn't seem flat spotted this time either...guess the warm weather negated that. The car just felt so right. My 50 mile daily roundtrip commute to/from work may just get more exciting from now on. winking smiley

Glad to see you are out enjoying her as well.
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 24 April, 2011, at 7:05:22 pm
boxtaboy
The car just felt so right.

That's what I love about the Boxster. EVERYTHING is just where it's supposed to be if you love to drive. The seat, the shifter, the wheel. Whatever you're using at the moment is RIGHT there. Man, I love to drive this car. smiling bouncing smiley

Next thing I know, you're going to be telling us that you just can't wait to go to work (at least the drive winking smiley ) Just don't tell your boss. grinning smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Sure is Clif. Glad to see you enjoyed Hershey! Those treats you wrote about made my mouth water. Lol.
Re: It's been a long 5 months. smiling smiley AH but it's over now.
Clif R - Friday, 29 April, 2011, at 1:43:40 pm
Yeah the food was to die for. unfortunately, Hershey's history always seems to coincide with rain. at some point in the future i would go back to Hershey and also to Dietrich's. let's hope it will; be sunny.

i hope all is well at home . clif
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login