Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Really bad storms came through last night but my street in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas escaped although elsewhere in the community a lot of folks have trees on their homes. But now the Weather Channel has me down for a Torcon value of 9 tonight. I've never heard of a 9 before - I think it's like the old joke about how to prepare for the nuclear war where the last item was to put your head between your knees and "kiss your ass goodbye", lol.

So anyway I'm your typical car guy with more stuff than I need or deserve and now I'm making vehicle priorities since not everything will fit in the garage. Technically the GMC pickup is probably more valuable than the Boxster but I just can't bring myself to leave the Porsche outside if the hail is coming. Of course the garage won't be much protection if we really get a tornado. Wish me luck.

Good luck! *NM*
MarcW - Tuesday, 26 April, 2011, at 2:02:28 pm
Stay safe! *NM*
BoxsterBob - San Carlos - Tuesday, 26 April, 2011, at 4:20:48 pm
Just last week saw the results of a nearby tornado. Stay safe...you and your family are important.
Actually it does go to 10
Laz - Tuesday, 26 April, 2011, at 8:27:21 pm
This page explains it a bit better:
[wwworigin.weather.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 08:28PM by Laz. (view changes)
Everything turned out OK last night. There wasn't any severe weather at all. Everybody was spooked by the predictions (including me).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login