Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
In case no one noticed, it Friday...
986rgt - Friday, 27 May, 2011, at 9:12:51 pm
We seem to be slipping on having our Friday pic posts happen. So better late than never, this will be a "Memorial Day Weekend Pic Post". Let's see some nice pics of our cars, families, and fun from the weekend....
I'll start, took my recently pampered and cleaned 986 out of the garage for the drive in to work tonight. My 3yr old son looked out the window as I was getting in the car to leave, and said, "Daddy, your top is gone, you need the top to your car!" Everyone have a safe and happy weekend.

-Steve

Steve
Guards Red 1999
I'm not a race car driver, but I play one in 2nd and 3rd gear grinning smiley
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
No one else wanna play show and tell? Come on! *NM*
986rgt - Sunday, 29 May, 2011, at 9:46:35 pm
Steve
Guards Red 1999
A little past Friday, but..
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 29 May, 2011, at 10:22:10 pm
Got out on a Fun Run yesterday. Just a little warmup run for this Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. smiling bouncing smiley

We started out at Bayfield right on the shore of Lake Huron. Gray day, but pretty much dry.

On the road.

Stopped for lunch

I'll play...
CarreraLicious - Monday, 30 May, 2011, at 8:23:28 am
Play day with the Boxster...

I played...
Lorrie - Monday, 30 May, 2011, at 9:52:52 am
All weekend long! Two days of Autocross fun. thumbs up To be followed today and/or tomorrow by some serious cleaning work. Can't take it to BRBS that filthy, it has to get there and become that special kind of dirty than can only come from killing lots of bugs traveling to NC and the massive amount of pollen that will then settle on it overnight.

You missed some cones!
Laz - Monday, 30 May, 2011, at 6:35:56 pm
Just kidding. I've yet to do autocross and I'd probably would've taken them all down!

Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Finally! Ready for BRBS...
Dave In MD - Monday, 30 May, 2011, at 6:19:30 pm
after 2 days of cleaning. Rejexed the wheels. Cleaned off the bugs, tar and track rubber marks. Washed and waxed. Cleaned the interior and treated the rubber and leather. Cleaned all the glass. Vacuumed the carpet and put new Lloyd mats in. Filled it up with gas. I'm so READY! smiling bouncing smiley

Dave - 06 987 S coupe SG/NL; gone (but still my first love): 03 986 AS/GG/BK;
Re: Finally! Ready for BRBS...
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 30 May, 2011, at 7:43:31 pm
Looking good, Dave. smiling smiley

Lots of room for NC bugs.
Re: In case no one noticed, it Friday...
Dwass - Tuesday, 31 May, 2011, at 10:51:05 pm
We have the same exhaust!!!

Car looks amazing... And I agree with the earlier post, angle and composition is spot on!

I really like those humps! thumbs up
Re: In case no one noticed, it Friday...
986rgt - Wednesday, 1 June, 2011, at 6:46:12 am
Thanks for the compliments guys!
Clif, Homebrews would be ready if there was a TSBL in the future, but I fear there will not be one till the fall... Will have to try to get everyone together for another fun run up to Cold Creek for brunch at the Hudson House again, that was a good day.

Steve

Steve
Guards Red 1999
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login