Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Porsche's True Sport Utility Vehicle...
986rgt - Monday, 6 June, 2011, at 7:16:33 pm
Now how's about this for utility, I got some strange looks at Lowes the other day heading for the Boxster with: 2 bags of seed, 1 bag of fertilizer, 1 gallon of herbicide, 1 bag of anti-ant stuff, a 5 gallon pale of patio sand, some other odds and ends, and a big pitch fork(went in the passenger seat)!

Gotta love the practicallity of these cars.

Steve

Steve
Guards Red 1999
I'm not a race car driver, but I play one in 2nd and 3rd gear grinning smiley
Re: Porsche's True Sport Utility Vehicle...
Dwass - Monday, 6 June, 2011, at 8:06:21 pm
Put a telescoping ladder in there and you're good to go! cool smiley

I love filling the car up with stuff from home depot or lowes. The look on peoples faces when they see me loading the front and rear trunks is priceless! I myself am often amazed what the car can handle!
Well ever since SHE got into my life, things changed. That bag on the back is actually HER makeup. I could travel for three weeks with nothing but an overstuffed wallet and a toothbrush; well no more. The rack is a WillWood bike rack and HER makeup bag wrapped in plastic - would make Jed and Ellie Mae proud.

[mywebpages.comcast.net]
Re: Luggage rack ala Beverly Hillbillies
whall - Tuesday, 7 June, 2011, at 11:14:24 am
Bruce,

I share your pain......although I can still (barely) get HER travel bags in the two trunks if I pack in one small soft gym bag. Ol' Lead Foot always looks good while I always look like the rag-a-muffin I am.

Bill
I take mine to Home Depot all the time. smiling smiley

Re: Porsche's True Sport Utility Vehicle...
TheFarmer - Wednesday, 8 June, 2011, at 4:59:58 pm
I have always felt that the Boxster is a very practical car. I have had as many of 7 cases of wine in it (3 in front, 2 back, 2 on passenger floor/seat) But I've got to admit that the case with 2 rows of 6 bottles was very helpful for the back.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login