Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
New Porsche mouse pad
jwdbox - Tuesday, 14 June, 2011, at 4:39:38 pm
Just received a letter from Detlev von Platen, Pres and CEO of PCNA encouraging me to come in and trade SilverBox in for a new Porsche. The package included a nice mouse pad with pictures of a Caymen, 911 Carrera and Boxster along with sheet (printed on thick stock) detailing the engines, horsepower, displacement, etc. of the new Porsches. Interestingly under the engines it mentions the Direct Fuel Injection for the 911 but not the Cayman or Boxster. Strange oversight or indication of yet another change to come? cool smiley
db997S
n/t
True, that will be one of the options, but don't forget it will (unlike the Volt) have a nifty external sound system playing the Porsche symphony in flat 6 for the pleasure of the E-Boxster owner and surrounding pedestrians from what I read just yesterday.cool smiley
[/quote] True, that will be one of the options, but don't forget it will (unlike the Volt) have a nifty external sound system playing the Porsche symphony in flat 6 for the pleasure of the E-Boxster owner and surrounding pedestrians from what I read just yesterday.cool smiley[/quote]

I'll want mine flashed to have the PSE optional sound. cool smiley
Guenter in Ontario
True, that will be one of the options, but don't forget it will (unlike the Volt) have a nifty external sound system playing the Porsche symphony in flat 6 for the pleasure of the E-Boxster owner and surrounding pedestrians from what I read just yesterday.cool smiley[/quote]

I'll want mine flashed to have the PSE optional sound. cool smiley[/quote] Good thought Guenter, but I am going to hold out for the 917 sound package smiling bouncing smiley
Re: New Porsche mouse pad
BoxsterBob - San Carlos - Wednesday, 15 June, 2011, at 12:18:06 pm
jwdbox
Interestingly under the engines it mentions the Direct Fuel Injection for the 911 but not the Cayman or Boxster. Strange oversight or indication of yet another change to come? cool smiley

It's more likely the marketing department is prohibited from printing anything that could be construed as placing the Boxster/Cayman at the same level as the 911. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login