Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
So your intermediate shaft failed?
Rev Dennis - Wednesday, 22 June, 2011, at 9:31:32 am
Here's something constructive to do with you Boxster when it finally not worth fixing......

Look at this
Re: So your intermediate shaft failed?
db997S - Wednesday, 22 June, 2011, at 10:19:13 am
So, the basic tone of the "article" about a$$hole Porsche drivers cutting people off and parking in no parking zones basically tells me why I seem to be getting more grief everytime I drive my car. on my way home last night, some idiot in an old, beat up caddy was yelling and hollering at me as he passed--not nice things, either. I didn't do a dang thing. There's just a general sense of rudeness out there, which I blame on reality TV. Idoits who watch it think that's the way you're supposed to actually treat people.

Also, think there is a grown distain for anyone who appears to have money, unless they are entertainers and/or athletes. People admire them for spending $2 million on engagement rings and even more on their weddings, but drop an average Joe into a Porsche, and all of a sudden, he's an a$$hole.

Rant over.
No kidding, the "opening salvo" video looked like a Hollywood movie where scores of bad guys fire assault weapons at the hero and every shot is wide. How far away were these guys?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login