Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Whataday
Guenter in Ontario - Friday, 1 July, 2011, at 10:32:17 pm
We had perfect summer day in Ontario. Sunshine, 80 degrees. Took the CURVEN8R out for a nice drive up to Georgian Bay then cut across, west to Lake Huron, down Highway 21 along the shore, then back south east toward home. With all the rain we've had this spring, the fields, and forests are filled with colour. What a treat. ...and we got to take it all in driving in a topless Boxster accompanied by the Symphony in Flat Six. Life doesn't get much better.

The beaches were overflowing with cars and people, but I did manage to get a shot of the CURVEN8R near the water at Kincardine.

Re: How's the Short shift? *NM*
carlos in Montreal - Friday, 1 July, 2011, at 10:35:53 pm
Re: How's the Short shift?
Guenter in Ontario - Friday, 1 July, 2011, at 11:49:32 pm
First, sorry to hear about your top, but I believe it's a relatively easy, inexpensive fix. Maurice it the expert on it. I can't remember if it's one of the plastic cups that's broken, or one of the cables. Either way, don't try to operate the top with the motor until you get it fixed.

As to the shifter. I love it. Michelle drove it for the first time today since I got the Short Shift installed. She really like it. She said that if felt more precise. To me, it's was definitely worth it.

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Looks nice Guenter! *NM*
DougW - Friday, 1 July, 2011, at 11:04:38 pm
That settles it!
Roger987 - Saturday, 2 July, 2011, at 11:15:43 am
Guenter, again I'm going to follow your lead.

It's supposed to be sunny and warm tomorrow - Julie and I are going to head to the beach, and as it happens, one of our favourites is about an hour from home, at the end of a twisty road along the ocean.

This 'road' had a few turns, but they were all to the left. winking smiley

Re: Whatadaythumbs up
jwdbox - Saturday, 2 July, 2011, at 12:44:19 pm
Nice way to celebrate FĂȘte du Canada Guenter. The colors behind CURVEN8R look quite nice and the drive sounds super! cool smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login