Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
CURVN8R(2) is finally home again! the finger smiley
Lawdevil & CURVN8R - Saturday, 16 July, 2011, at 1:52:36 pm
After returning last night from the land of the midnight sun (Norway, Iceland etc), I went this morning to pick up the Georgia CURVN8R from the body shop after my shunt on I-285 with a crazy "lady"! I was delighted to find that I could not tell that it had been damaged. Good work from this body shop (Performance Auto Collision near Atlanta). They had even cleaned it up better than I left it - it almost looked like they had detailed it - even the tires were dressed. After 3 weeks of no driving, it really felt good to get behind the wheel again.

During my travels abroad, I was surprised that in 3 weeks in the frigid North, I only saw one Porsche - a pretty speed yellow 986 on Isle of Man.

Lawdevil
2013 Boxster S - Agate Grey,
2016 Macan Turbo - jet black
Cashiers, NC & Atlanta
So, "confidence in a good outcome" wasn't misplaced! *NM*
Laz - Saturday, 16 July, 2011, at 4:28:26 pm
Minus 40 degrees... Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Re: CURVN8R(2) is finally home again! the finger smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 18 July, 2011, at 6:22:17 pm
Hey Mike, good to hear that the CURVN8R is back up and running and good as new. You've got the weather to enjoy it.

It's been warm up here too. It's been in the 90F neighbourhood for the last few days. Just came back from a 600 mile round trip, some of it along Lake Ontario. What a great drive to enjoy the top down and be able to appreciate the views. Coming across the north end of Toronto yesterday, even saw the thermometer hit 100F. Yup. Summer's finally here. hot smiley

Happy curven8ing. smiling smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login