Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
The summer finally reached Seattle this weekend
garyinseattle - Monday, 25 July, 2011, at 10:40:04 am
Used the opportunity to get in two rounds of golf, and also found the time to clean up the Boxster.
Re: The summer finally reached Seattle this weekend
jwdbox - Monday, 25 July, 2011, at 7:34:05 pm
Gary- looks great! Hope your rounds of golf looked as good cool smiley
Beautiful shots! I'm sitting at SFO Heading for SEA for a few days of meetings with your MS Dynamics AX 2012 neighbors in Bellevue. ( nice weather optional, but welcome)
Verrrrrrrrrrrry nice. Beautiful shine your car! thumbs up

Hope you had time to take it out and put some dust on it too. smiling bouncing smiley

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Re: The summer finally reached Seattle this weekend
db997S - Tuesday, 26 July, 2011, at 8:27:30 am
Summer finally came back to the other Washington today, from the gates of he!!. My top has been up for almost a week due to very hot and extremely humid temps. I usually put my top down even into the mid 90s, but this past week the humidity was simply unbearable.

It's always a great feeling to pop the top after a spell of encasted driving. It'll cure what ails you, that for sure.
(lived there 64 years).

Would you believe central NC is only on average 5 degrees hotter in both summer and winter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login