Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Maybe he'll let this guy drive it:
Laz - Tuesday, 27 March, 2012, at 1:40:18 pm
Re: Maybe he'll let this guy drive it:
Gary in SoFL - Tuesday, 27 March, 2012, at 1:48:37 pm
Why would Porsche let their onlly 981 quality, new car, test driver go drive a Ferrari confused smiley
That's the best looking Ferrari I've seen: classic, yet modern, AND tasteful. I can't think of another Ferrari with all three of these qualities. The 458 is modern and tasteful, but not classic.

BTW, I see Kobe Bryant $100k OVER MSRP for his new 458. LOL.
wha? i love that car!
frogster - Tuesday, 27 March, 2012, at 7:01:57 pm
that is a gorgeous car in the eyes of this beholder! okay, only a little 6-cyl IIRC but it's still a looker. have you ever seen one in person?

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
It's a blockiness that exagerates the high beltline. The diagonals are too simple/severe. That rear image makes me think it could be a wildly modified Pinto. Lamborghinis since the Countach have extreme angularity yet are sensual; this Dino has none. Bertone, usually successful, wasn't able to "square" Pininfarina's "circle."
Some here don't like where the Boxster has gone, yet it's an evolution. Back in the 70s, it was a shock to see the Dino's sudden, complete transformation from the visceral 206/246. Ferrari subsequently got it right with the 308.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2012 07:49PM by Laz. (view changes)
uhhhh, i don't suppose clapton's going to close down the streets when he takes it our for a spin, is he?

--
MY 2000 S, Ocean Blue, Metropol Blue, Savanah Beige.
Bought June 2000 - Sold May 2010
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login