Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Colby2 Stock Photos....
MattTheCarNut - Friday, 10 August, 2012, at 6:25:44 pm
I decided to snap some pictures of Colby2 while stock, because he isn't staying that way for long. This car is amazing. I just picked it up from Porsche again after a five-day absence. I got the car with a gigantic scratch on the driver's door. So, I dropped it off this Monday. Five days later, good as new. Actually better than new because they had to blend into the rear quarter panel. The rock chips by the vent are gone and the stoneguard is brand new. Yippeee!

Oh and for those who do not know, I live in Houston now. It's no Austin, but the job market is WAY better. smiling smiley

Stay tuned!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2012 06:26PM by MattTheCarNut. (view changes)
Re: Colby2 Stock Photos....
Leor ('09S, North of Boston) - Friday, 10 August, 2012, at 6:52:31 pm
Did Eric do that painted center console (like he did mine), or was it a factory option?

And are the twin exhaust tips so that people think it's an S, or is there some other reason for them?
goldened - Friday, 10 August, 2012, at 8:01:35 pm
Nice. Welcome to Houston.
MattTheCarNut - Friday, 10 August, 2012, at 8:41:52 pm
Leor ('09S, North of Boston)
Did Eric do that painted center console (like he did mine), or was it a factory option?

And are the twin exhaust tips so that people think it's an S, or is there some other reason for them?

Hi Leor!

I lucked out and the Boxster came with the console painted and rollbars as well!

As for the tailpipe, the single pipe is ugly on the facelift. It looks as if Porsche took the left- or right- tail pipe from the 997 and placed it in the middle. No sense of style or class. On my first Boxster, it was an "S", I opted to put the single pipe on because it looked great with the car:

The reason I'm going with the "S" pipe is because it looks better and will also provide a better sound. So this is what the new pipe will look like:

chrismmm - Wednesday, 15 August, 2012, at 6:50:24 am
awesome lookin box man. love the blue and tan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login