Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
2nd Day of topdown driving in DC
db997S - Wednesday, 30 January, 2013, at 1:17:05 pm
Not sunny, but in the OBC read 67. Had to go for a lunchtime romp. Wish the 997s could be retrofited with the 991's automatic windscreen. Big down side to older cabs is the manual windscreen. Small complaint for such a fantastic January treat. It's about 25 or 30 degrees warmer than it should be here in the Nation's Capitol. Unfortunately, back to winter tomorrow and the forseeable future.
Re: 2nd Day of topdown driving in DC
JackintheBoxster - Thursday, 31 January, 2013, at 1:35:37 pm
It was a nice couple of days, wasn't it. I got one day of top-down driving in before the cold hit again.
78 to 16F over 2-3 days
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC - Thursday, 31 January, 2013, at 10:41:16 pm
And an ice storm. Then 60MPH winds but nothing like the rains you in the DC area seemed to have had this week. Darn jet stream.

KTCIC (Keep the cold in Canada)

In mid-NC, it is statistically only 5 degrees different (warmer) on average in both winter and summer than it is in DC.
Re: 78 to 16F over 2-3 days
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 31 January, 2013, at 10:58:03 pm
mikefocke, '01S Sanford, NC

KTCIC (Keep the cold in Canada)

WALTS (We always like to share).

Sheesh! It must be you, who's discouraging Gary from coming up here at this wonderful time of year. winking smiley
Gary in SoFL - Friday, 1 February, 2013, at 7:32:14 am
Guenter in Ontario
Sheesh! It must be you, who's discouraging Gary from coming up here at this wonderful time of year.

I think not.... drinking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Guenter in Ontario - Friday, 1 February, 2013, at 8:47:54 am
Gary in SoFL
Guenter in Ontario
Sheesh! It must be you, who's discouraging Gary from coming up here at this wonderful time of year.

I think not.... drinking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login