Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.
Working my way to the 2K miles mark
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 8 August, 2013, at 7:57:58 pm
Just a great evening to get out for a bit of a drive to get the PSE carboned up as per Pedro's advice. Hey, it's tough, but somebody's got to do it. smiling smiley

Just got out into the country a bit, top down, Symphony in Flat Six rising and falling to the direction of the conductor's right foot.

Today, I learned there's no way you can release the parking brake without the key. I guess that helps in the anti-theft department.

Just a stop here outside of town.

It's going to take more than a few jaunts into the country to catch you.

My objective was pretty simple. Enjoy the car. Well, I was also looking for some new backgrounds for some pictures. The Boxster is just so photogenic that you've got to take it out for some pictures.
GT Silver has such depth
Roger987 - Thursday, 8 August, 2013, at 9:21:55 pm
without being dark.

I think someone had mentioned the paint on the 981's may be superior to previous paint which, itself, was very good.
Re: GT Silver has such depth
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 8 August, 2013, at 9:33:31 pm
GT Silver does have depth. In some angles on a sunny day, it looks like diamond dust sprinkled on it. It really changes with different lighting conditions.
Re: GT Silver has such depth
BLKBOXS - Friday, 9 August, 2013, at 12:44:04 pm
Guenter in Ontario
GT Silver does have depth. In some angles on a sunny day, it looks like diamond dust sprinkled on it. It really changes with different lighting conditions.

Guether,

Your car looks great...however very lonely...These cars run better in packssmiling bouncing smiley...especially with a Black 987S

Also ....I would be careful when you mention "diamonds"...just in case your beautiful wife is aroundsmiling smiley
Amazing
Guenter in Ontario - Friday, 9 August, 2013, at 2:49:49 pm
I have a friend who would have said exactly what you said.

Congrats on your first post - whoever you are. winking smiley

PS: you're not officially here until you post a picture of your car. cool smiley
Re: Working my way to the 2K miles mark
Gary in SoFL - Friday, 9 August, 2013, at 5:28:12 pm
Why do I get the feeling that photo was the result of a quick pee break? winking smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
The car looks great *NM*
Boxsterra - Saturday, 10 August, 2013, at 9:05:35 am
You really are enjoying her smiling smiley
Joanne in OC - Sunday, 11 August, 2013, at 4:12:54 pm
Glad that you have the great weather to get out there. It's gorgeous and I'm jealous smiling smiley
I want to be "catching up" with you on the miles.

Joanne
Re: You really are enjoying her smiling smiley
Guenter in Ontario - Sunday, 11 August, 2013, at 7:11:37 pm
Yup. Absolutely enjoying every single km. I'm sure that once you have yours, it will be easy for you to "catch up" on the miles since you can drive it year round.
Re: You really are enjoying her smiling smiley
Gary in SoFL - Monday, 12 August, 2013, at 11:44:28 am
Guenter in Ontario
Yup. Absolutely enjoying every single km. I'm sure that once you have yours, it will be easy for you to "catch up" on the miles since you can drive it year round.

.....so can you Guenter cool smiley

"A mile of highway will take you one mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login