Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
For those who love driving in Winter
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 24 February, 2011, at 12:13:40 pm
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZGY93z8YAk[/video]
Re: For those who love driving in Winter
Dan08BoxS - Thursday, 24 February, 2011, at 1:47:41 pm
Guenter....You are killing me.... More of that white s--t!!!

Of course... if we could drive with studs... and did not have to worry about salt eating away at our cars..... I guess winter driving would be a blast....
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 24 February, 2011, at 4:16:37 pm
I agree with you 100%, Dan. It's amazing the clouds of salt dust when the roads are dry.

Besides. The Boxster is a roadster. IT's meant to be driven topless. cool smiley It's the only way to go.

Even being used to Canadian Winters, that just look a tad cold for topless driving. tp matter how good your bun warmers and heater are..

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Yippee38 - Thursday, 24 February, 2011, at 8:23:22 pm
That looks like fun, but I kept thinking, "Why do they have studs on the tires? That takes the fun out of it."
BoxsterBob - San Carlos - Saturday, 26 February, 2011, at 3:22:31 pm
Sometimes your skills can't help you. The driving conditions to Lake Tahoe have been pretty crazy lately. I think this was shot yesterday

***NOTE: 4 letter words are used as nouns, verbs and adjectives in the commentary

[www.youtube.com]
Mountain snow ain't like any other snow...
dennisafrompa - Sunday, 27 February, 2011, at 10:45:57 am
...been to that area where at times they use huge radial (rotary) plows. Snow can pile up to 3-5 feet over night.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login