Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
For those who love driving in Winter
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 24 February, 2011, at 12:13:40 pm
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZGY93z8YAk[/video]
Re: For those who love driving in Winter
Dan08BoxS - Thursday, 24 February, 2011, at 1:47:41 pm
Guenter....You are killing me.... More of that white s--t!!!

Of course... if we could drive with studs... and did not have to worry about salt eating away at our cars..... I guess winter driving would be a blast....
Guenter in Ontario - Thursday, 24 February, 2011, at 4:16:37 pm
I agree with you 100%, Dan. It's amazing the clouds of salt dust when the roads are dry.

Besides. The Boxster is a roadster. IT's meant to be driven topless. cool smiley It's the only way to go.

Even being used to Canadian Winters, that just look a tad cold for topless driving. tp matter how good your bun warmers and heater are..

Guenter
2014 Boxster S
GT Silver, 6 Speed Manual, Bi-Xenons, Sports Suspension (lowers car 20mm), Porsche Sports Exhaust, Porsche Torque Vectoring, Auto Climate control, heated and vented seats, 20" Carrera S Wheels, Pedro's TechNoWind, Sport Design steering wheel, Roll bars in GT Silver
[www.cyberdesignconcepts.com]
Yippee38 - Thursday, 24 February, 2011, at 8:23:22 pm
That looks like fun, but I kept thinking, "Why do they have studs on the tires? That takes the fun out of it."
BoxsterBob - San Carlos - Saturday, 26 February, 2011, at 3:22:31 pm
Sometimes your skills can't help you. The driving conditions to Lake Tahoe have been pretty crazy lately. I think this was shot yesterday

***NOTE: 4 letter words are used as nouns, verbs and adjectives in the commentary

[www.youtube.com]
Mountain snow ain't like any other snow...
dennisafrompa - Sunday, 27 February, 2011, at 10:45:57 am
...been to that area where at times they use huge radial (rotary) plows. Snow can pile up to 3-5 feet over night.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login