Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!

Expect the best, and accept no substitute.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
What?.... Oh I'm going to to burn up my Pirelli snow tires?!?! Oh shock! Oh dear.

Good 'cause I hate them.

I really really dislike these Porsche recommended N snow tires. So much so that I called Porsche to complain (felt good at least).

I used to post that I never got stuck with my 2000 Boxster S now with about 175K miles and my only driver. I used to say my Boxster was my best snow car I ever had and I meant it. Well this year, I almost got stuck in my own, plowed driveway!!!

Anyone near Philly wanna buy some lightly used casual used snow--- wait ---- winter tires? I will give you a good deal.
If you were here yesterday you could have used them. 79F on Saturday and snow on Sundaymoody smiley In fact early Sunday AM it was 70F.
Yeah, it's a rough tradeoff
Boxsterra - Monday, 4 April, 2011, at 12:50:31 pm
I did the same thing with the Blizzaks I got for my 1999 Boxster. In the winter they could drive up the side of a block of ice. But the road feel was dreadful. I switched to more sporty tires and the road feel was much better but all of a sudden there was a real risk of getting stuck in snow/slush.

It would be good to find something in between those two.
There is Dunlop Wintersport M3s
grant - Wednesday, 6 April, 2011, at 2:21:30 pm
I have them on my Audi S6 and love them.

I have M2s on my boxster. They are ok. OTOH they are also 12 years old!

I would also suggest Vreedstein SnowTracs

Grant
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login