Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 03:32PM by Laz. (view changes)
Comments
Laz - Tuesday, 19 April, 2011, at 4:04:22 pm
When asked if Porsche owners are interested in the environment, the CEO didn't really say they are, but mentioned concern for fuel mileage. Ok, enlightened self-interest is a means to an end, but I don't think being environmentally conscious and being a Porsche owner are mutually exclusive concepts. Before hearing that the Lohner was a replica, I wondered how they dared having it out on a sea-salt windswept rainy dock on the Hudson. Hmm, did he actually hands-on build the car, or did he hire someone to do it?

Sunday and Monday I was riding around in a friend's Lotus Elise SC, and boy, does that Panamera look huge!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2011 04:05PM by Laz. (view changes)
It was teaser for the NY Auto Show
db997S - Tuesday, 19 April, 2011, at 4:38:48 pm
I was on a conference call and my TV was on mute so this was eye candy. Hard to concentrate on said call. They also got into the new ad campaign on everyday Porsche (snow mobile, pick up, get away car, school bus, etc.).

The video is on CNBC's Web site: CNBC Video on Porsche Hybrid

[video.cnbc.com]
Link to Porsche Web Cinema hybrid movie
Laz - Tuesday, 19 April, 2011, at 4:49:00 pm
It's a major production with the actors in early 20th Century garb. The Everyday ad is nice; years ago had 40 pound bags of sand and gravel in my Boxster.

[www.porsche.com]
I looked at the display car yesterday. Sticker is $122,000+. They must be joking.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login