Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
Celebrating 10 years of PedrosBoard!
Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.
Buying through this link, gets PB a donation.

Products for your Boxster, Cayman and Carrera.
Looking at used 99 in Phoenix
Meredith in Atlanta - Sunday, 14 July, 2013, at 7:01:32 pm
Hey Y'all! Seriously considering a used Boxster I see advertised via Autotrader.com. It's a '99 Ocean Jade at Certified Benz & Beemer and the price is in the $10.5 range. It looks clean and they're in the process of sending me a Carfax.

In the meantime, do any of you peeps live anywhere near there and would be willing to give it a check-out for me?

I'm jonesing. Thanks in advance winking smiley
Oh, doesn't say the car is certified, "Certified Benz and Beemer" is the name of the company -
They are presenting themselves to the public with a lie, or at the least, hoping it makes people feel safe with them, yet it's unfounded. So everything coming forth is suspect. In short, it's a bs name.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2013 07:11PM by Laz. (view changes)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2013 07:19PM by Laz. (view changes)
Didn't mean to rain on your parade; just concern for protecting a good and longtime Boxster Board community member. It'd be great should the car work out for you.
Re: Looking at used 99 in Phoenix
joeve - Sunday, 14 July, 2013, at 9:30:28 pm
Meredith
I have a 2000 base boxster with tiptronic that I am thinking of selling. It is Ocean blue with saddle interior and 75K miles on it. I am second owner and bought it from the original owner 4-5 yrs ago. It is in excellent condition. It just don/t drive it much anymore and would want $9700 for it.
I live in the Dallas area.

Joe Pace
joseph_pace@hotmail.com
817 919 1583
bar10dah - Monday, 15 July, 2013, at 5:28:59 am
If Meredith isn't interested, and it's still for sale in November, I may be interested. Sending email...
Meredith in Atlanta - Monday, 15 July, 2013, at 7:03:02 am
Sounds like a nice car and a good deal, but I am only looking for manuals.
Happy Jonesing, Mer.
Guenter in Ontario - Monday, 15 July, 2013, at 8:05:30 am
Good to see you scratching that itch again. Sounds like you're missing the interaction with the manual. cool smiley Good luck with your search. Hope you find just the right car for you.
Well, then, it's obviously time to find one for yourself again. Just think about how much better you'll feel when you stop having that twinge of regret every time a Porsche goes by. smiling smiley
I sure have them right about now. I've been Porsche-free, cold turkey, since last November.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login